Purchase Raffle Tickets Here!
And support any partner nonprofit of your choice
Plus: the organization with the MOST tickets sold
WINS extra bonuses!
Check out who’s in the lead!
Make sure your favorite organizations have a fighting chance!
Fill out the form below to purchase raffle tickets for your nonprofits
Rules Governing “The Great Platypus Drop”:
- A maximum of 50,000 tickets will be sold at $5.00 each. (Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older.)
- “Platypuses” (rubber duckies) will be dropped onto a target in the field at Swanson Park at 3:00pm on 8/21/21.
- Every ticket sold will automatically be entered in the race. All “Platypuses” remain the property of Rotary Club of Albany and Albany Area Habitat for Humanity.
- To purchase a ticket, all entrants must complete the attached registration form, or, the form online if purchasing your ticket digitally.
- Once the “Platypuses” are dropped, no attempt to move or interfere with any rubber duckie will be permitted.
- Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified via phone, registered mail, or in the media.
- In the event the drop cannot take place, a lottery drawing will occur at the same time and location.