Thank you for your support!
The Great Platypus Drop 2021 raffle has ended
Stay updated with Gus News, delivered directly to your inbox!
Your Raffle Purchase Supports:
See the final results of the raffle race!
Rules Governing “The Great Platypus Drop”:
- A maximum of 50,000 tickets will be sold at $5.00 each. (Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older.)
- “Platypuses” (rubber duckies) will be dropped onto a target on October 8, 2022.
- Tickets will go on sale on August 1, 2022.
- Every ticket sold will automatically be entered in the race. All “Platypuses” remain the property of Rotary Club of Albany and Albany Area Habitat for Humanity.
- To purchase a ticket, all entrants must complete the attached registration form, or, the form online if purchasing your ticket digitally.
- Once the “Platypuses” are dropped, no attempt to move or interfere with any rubber duckie will be permitted.
- Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified via phone, registered mail, or in the media.
- In the event the drop cannot take place, a lottery drawing will occur at the same time and location.